Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Ain't Tryin' To Hear Dat

Our offer was accepted on a house. We were in a bidding competition with two other buyers. The agent said we were the lowest offer. I didn't care. I decided that THE BEST MANAGER IN THE UNIVERSE (LOA) was on it and I didn't need to do anything except relax. I trusted that whether we got the house or not, everything is working out for us. Our offer was accepted. How is this possible seeing as we were the lowest of three offers? I believe it was Law Of Attraction at work.

Now , because this isn't a typical sale (I won't bore you with details) our fantastic, but overly cautious Realtor, Brian  feels he needs to inform us of EVERYTHING that could go wrong before closing. And like the rap artist I quoted once before and whose name I don't know, said, "I ain't tryin' to hear dat".

We were on speaker phone with Brian t'other day and when he started his 'what could go wrong' diatribe, I walked away letting Chip handle it. He asked me to come back. He said, "you need to hear this too". I listened, but was desperately trying NOT to. Remember?  I'm trying to keep my head in the clouds.

Does this make sense to you? I feel I don't need to know what MIGHT go wrong. I'm counting on everything going RIGHT. Knowing what might go wrong, just puts WRONG in my vibration and then those negative thoughts can begin to niggle at me and make me anxious, so now I've got ANXIETY & WRONG in my vibration and what I want  is EASE & FLOW. Like attracts like.

LOA says we are mostly vibrational beings and the universe responds to that (vibrations). You feel anxious? Well the universe is very cooperative and will give you more of that. Then of course if you feel ease, the universe being it's wonderful cooperative self, gives you more of that.

EASE & FLOW is how I'm going to deal with this. When Brian & Chip start worrying about this or that. I'm going to trust the MANAGER is on it and that I have nothing to worry about. Everything is working out for me. I don't need to know the details, I just need to feel easy. Stay tuned, I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Of course your offer was accepted! What a great LOA student you are.

    We understand the you need to know stuff, the doctors are trying to fill our heads with that right now and we just smile and say we don't need to know all of that stuff! Keeping our heads up in the clouds of belief and knowing, hope we don't bump heads with you up there :-)

    ReplyDelete