Saturday, July 16, 2011

Penultimate Cleaning Job

Yip-frickin-pee, just finished my second to last cleaning job!

Since I wrote the "I'm a Poser" post & decided to definitely quit my job, I cannot believe how fast things are coming. Truly, I'm freaking out a little. I didn't expect this, well, I did, but I didn't. I hoped for it, I must have thought it was possible or I wouldn't have done it, right? Why am I asking you? See? Told you I was freaking out!

When I decided to begin this, Year Of Living blah, blah, blah project, where I would quit my "money" job and begin living more joyously and focusing on abundance and choosing to feel better, and just by doing those things, that in a year I would be making a living at writing and performing and I would have 1 million dollars in my bank account. It's happening you guys, no word of a lie.

If you've been following my posts then you know about the house buying saga. So yesterday we went to look at the house I've been focusing on and whilst we were there, our agent said, "hey I'm headed over to this other place, it's an amazing deal, want to see it?", "yes", said we. So, we're buying that house.  He was right it is an unbelievably amazing deal and much larger/better than the house I've been focusing on. Did I mention we've been looking a year with no luck?? Now suddenly in 3 weeks, just since I've started this blog & focusing blah-bidee-blah, 3 viable houses have cropped up, each one a better opportunity than the last.  Again, is it Law Of Attraction?  Who knows.  But whatever it is, I be liking it. I'm gonna go focus going to the gym now. See you tomorrow (or maybe Monday, tomorrow is last job day and wine tasting day).

No comments:

Post a Comment