Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Let shit be what it is.

Letting shit be what it is. I love this new philosophy. It's so much easier than worrying about shit. I have to keep reminding myself, "oh, right, I forgot I don't have to worry about this shit, because I'm letting shit be what it is".

AND WHAT'S EVEN BETTER IS knowing that whatever the shit is, I'm not going to label it good or bad. It just is. I just accept the shit. Not only am I trying to accept the shit, but to be grateful for the shit. Daz right, GRATEFUL! Don't be hatin' on me yo.

Just today some shit happened and I had to remind myself (several times), that the shits okay! I don't need to worry that we need to spend blank amount of money doing this shit for the house. I don't need to worry that we're shit minutes late for our writer's group. I don't need to worry that I parked in a shit spot now I have to pay a shit fine.

SHITS ALL OKAY YO! CAN'T YA JUST SMELL THE JOY IN IT??

No comments:

Post a Comment