Thursday, September 15, 2011

There Are No 'What Ifs' only 'What You Want To Be's'

So there is a decision we (Chip & I) have to make. We have to DECIDE whether we accept a counter offer for a house we are looking to purchase. Of course the price they countered with is higher than we wanted to pay.

What do we do? Do we still buy it? What if we can't make the 'numbers' work? What if it's too much? What happens if the market goes bad? What if? What if? What if?  STOP!

That was the old me.

This is the new me. NONE of those questions matter, there are no 'what if's' there are only 'what I want to be's". In other words, all I need to do is make a decision and then LINE UP WITH IT!

LINE UP WITH IT! Julie, why are you yelling at us???! Sorry.  But what the f*ck does 'line up with it' mean anyway?

Aligning with what you want is easy, all you have to do is...NOTHING! Okay, that's not the exact truth. What you need to do is RELAX and be HAPPY and point your boat downstream (previous post).

Abraham through Esther Hicks would say, "Get into your VORTEX". This is the word that Abraham uses to describe Being In a place of excitement, joy and inspiration. Never make decisions unless you are in your VORTEX. Don't take actions, unless you are in your VORTEX. When you are in your VORTEX you are in ALIGNMENT with all of your desires.

To get into your VORTEX, take it easy. Look at things to appreciate. Be happy with what you have.      Feel abundant. Basically do whatever you need to do to be happy. If I'm having trouble getting into my Vortex, I sometimes take a nap. I have a friend she lights candles to get into her Vortex another takes a bath, one meets a friend for coffee. Another goes for a bike ride.

Whatever makes you happy do it and it's a promise, if you are in your vortex often enough, the things that you've been desiring, whatever it is, peace, health, inspiration, relationships, rubber bands, canned tuna, a house, whatever, will start coming to you. It's been happening to me, really, I'm not shitting you. It's actually kind of weirding me out.

Once you are happy, inspirations will come, decisions can be made, actions can be taken.






1 comment: